Pagine

SIZERS™ REVIEW - THE INNOVATIVE SHOE SIZING INSERT


It happened to every girl! It's the last pair of shoes on the shelf,  you've always wanted them ... so you buy a size up. 
Once home , however, the shoes are uncomfortable and becomes a torture to walk!
What to do? Bring them back ? Give them to your best friend ?
Today there is a truly brilliant solution!
Sizers ™ helps us to wear shoes in larger sizes comfortably and safely.

What is Sizers ™ ?
Sizers ™ is a unique and innovative shoe sizing insert product, offering a simpler and more effective way of adjusting the fit of loose shoes , giving you options, because , the motto is "Size really does not matter !"

Sizers ™ can be used in all closed toe footwear ( boots , flats , high heels , etc. . ), the super comfortable shoe insert creates a perfect fit every time. 

I tested Sizers™  for you ! 

1 ) The site where to find them is << www.shoesizers.com >> 

2 ) Sizers ™ are available in various sizes which are distinguished by colors : Purple , Orange and Pink. 
See the guide here to choose the pair that you need. 

3) Payment can be made through paypal and shipping is free worldwide

4) The cost ? Really ridiculous ! $ 6.64 for a couple or $ 16.62 for 3 pairs of different sizes.

5 ) But now we come to the most important part of this review! I tried Sizers™  and it really works! 


Being a blogger, it often happens that a brand gives me a pair of shoes for a promotion. And it happened to me too ! The shoes were too big and uncomfortable , and when I end the review ended, the shoes are lost my closet! With Sizers™  I can finally wear them again!
Sizers™  is hypoallergenic and latex free , waterproff , lightweight , discreet and removable, re-usable and washable . I recommend it ! 

Now I can use all my sister's shoes (who has a bigger size) also, I'm really happy with this discovery!
___________♥ Love your Shoes! ♥ ___________